The afternoon session will offer the opportunity establish contacts with possible partners for the different 2019 NMBP topics through pre-arranged B2B meetings, request proposal ideas revision by the Spanish NMBP National Contact Point (NCP) and visit the facilities of the IMDEA Materials Institute.
- Nanotechnologies and advanced materials
- Materials characterisation and modelling
- Functional materials, materials for energy, biomaterials
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings Sustainable Process Industries
- To facilitate the setup of project consortia
- To present project ideas to the audience
How does it work?
- Register and publish your technological offers and demands, as well as project ideas for which you need to find suitable partners
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule